If there’s one accessory category that I could never live without, it’s definitely SHOES!! Ladies, you know what I mean. Guys just don’t understand and they probably never will. If I had to guess, I would bet that our love for shoes is most likely equivalent to a mans love for football. So while he’s watching sports, you can find me shopping for shoes! 😉
That said, today I’m sharing some of the most popular Fall footwear trends at the moment that will take you from a day at the office to a night out. The best part? Majority of the styles I’m sharing are under $100! Looking cute doesn’t have to break the bank babes! A lot of these looks are similar to high end designer brands that would normally cost you hundreds of dollars. I’ve also included some functional cold weather options under $200 that will keep you warm and cozy since Winter is right around the corner!
Loafers and mules are my favorite for the office! Not only are they super comfy (most have cushion for comfort) but there are so many options you can play with including velvet, fur, metallics and embroidery. My latest obsession are these adorable Steve Madden ‘Kaden’ loafers in velvet with fur because they’re a really cute version of the popular fur Gucci loafers for a tenth of the price!!
1. Topshop LUNA Bow Loafers $48
2. B.P. Kali Loafers from Nordstrom $59.95
3. Cape Robbin Embroidered Velvet Mules $34.99
4. Sole Society ‘Cammila’ Pointy Toe Loafers $79.95
5. Steve Madden ‘Kaden’ Velvet Fur Mules $89.95
If you don’t own a pair of over the knee boots yet, BUY THEM NOW! You can thank me later. Not only will they keep you warmer than ankle boots as the temp starts dropping, but they offer an extra layer of warmth. I style my flat OTK boots with pants or leggings and a chunky sweater during the day and style my heeled OTK boots with a crop top, leather jacket and skirt when I’m going out on the weekends. My favorite thing about them is that they make me taller due to the height which is good since I’m only 5’3″!
1. JustFab ‘Tibbie’ Over The Knee Velvet Heeled Boots $74.95 but $42.95 for VIP members!
2. JustFab ‘Tibbie’ Embroidered Over The Knee Heeled Boots $74.95 but $42.95 for VIP members!
3. Marc Fisher Humor Over The Knee Boot at Macy’s $129 on sale for $64.50!
4. JustFab ‘Gale’ Over The Knee Peep Toe Boots $75.95 but $42.95 for VIP members!
5. JustFab ‘Kinsley’ Over The Knee Heeled Boots $84.95 but $46.95 for VIP members!
1. JustFab ‘Jacinta’ Velvet Star Booties $59.95 ($39.95 for VIP members!)
2. Go Jane Precious Pearls Faux Suede Booties $33
3. Guess ‘Amary’ Patent Booties $
4. Nasty Gal Brocade Booties $70
5. JustFab ‘Jacinta’ Embroidered Booties $59.95 ($39.95 for VIP members!)
1. Converse All Star Metallic High Top Sneakers $55
2. Steve Madden ‘Evangel’ Slip On Velvet Sneakers $49.99
3. Steve Madden ‘Bryanne’ Fur Pom Pom Sneakers $49.98
4. Madden Girl Star Sneakers $49.98
5. Puma ‘Vikki’ Ribbon Sneakers $59.99
It’s finally hitting 40 degrees this week in NYC so in the back of my mind I know WINTER IS COMING!!! I swear by Sorel brand ANYTHING if you’re looking for a cute pair of snow boots and recommend Sperry boots if you’re just looking for a waterproof pair. Both brands offer a really great assortment of all weather functional options and I promise you they’re worth spending the extra $$ on.
I ran across these super cute stripe EMU Australia slippers at Free People last week and am majorly obsessed! I would actually wear them outside during Summer. My go to for running errands or lounging around my apartment during the winter are these cozy Ugg slippers (#5) or anything Ugg in general. Even if they’re not considered as ‘cool’ as they used to be, they keep me warm and that’s all that matters when it’s almost zero degrees outside!
1. Sorel ‘Joan of Arc’ Winter Boots $179.95
2. Emu Australia ‘Wrenlette’ Slippers $59.95
3. JustFab ‘Winter’s Coming’ Fuzzies $59.95 ($44.95 for VIP members!)
4. Sperry ‘Syren’ Gulf Duck Boots at DSW $99.99
5. Ugg Alena Suede Slippers $120
Happy shoe shopping babes! I hope you have enough room in your closet for all these cuties!!